Drone Flight Training
£300.00 excl. VAT
This is a one to one session with a highly experienced instructor. It will provide candidates with the practical flying skills required to allow them to practise and develop in preparation for an NQE Flight Test for those working towards CAA Permission for Commercial Operations (PfCO).
The course is also suitable for non-commercial drone pilots wishing to expand and develop their flying skills.
Please click here see our T&Cs for our Training Courses.
- One-to-one training. Allows the trainer to tailor the course to the candidate’s experience level and any particular requirements
- 1 hour of theory plus a minimum of 2 hours practical flight training
- Variety of locations (High Wycombe, St Andrews, Newbury, Andover, Portsmouth)
- Ideally candidates provide own equipment. Details can be discussed with Kittyhawk Drones staff
- Insurance. Candidate to hold minimum of BMFA basic Public Liability cover
- Flight Training of correct techniques to increase confidence in handling skills
- Training of all safety related aspects
- Discussion of practical risk assessment process for safe drone flights
- Opportunity for questions and enhance candidate’s understanding
- Prepare the candidate for an NQE Flight Test in order to gain CAA PfCO
- By the end of the course, the candidate will be able to:
- Understand how to conduct safe multi-rotor flights
- Be confident of the correct flight techniques
- Understand how to operate the aircraft within its limitations
- Have practised exercising good judgement and airmanship
- Apply knowledge of procedures and regulations as currently applicable
- Understand how to maintain control of the aircraft at all times
- Have practised a variety of aircraft handling skills, particularly in ATTI mode
- Communicate effectively with other crewmembers